Clinical Trial Education
Clinical Trials are the key to the advancement of medicine and science. Through clinical trials new drugs and medicines are discovered. Clinical Trials conducted carefully are the safest and quickest means to finding new treatments that work in people, and enhance health and quality of life. Our mission at CIMA is to educate our patients and provide them with the necessary guidance when deciding to participate in Clinical Trials and throughout the process. Our patients are considered our “Partners in Research” (PIR) and together we help contribute to medical research and making a significant difference for all future generations to come. Participating in Clinical Trials provides our partners with a valuable experience and grants access to the latest treatment options not yet available to the public. At CIMA, your safety and wellbeing is of utmost importance.
Benefits of Participating in Clinical Trials
Research participants are our Partners in Research (PIR). With no research participants the discovery of new therapies and treatments for various ailments would be unattainable. Benefits of joining:
- Play an integral role in the advancement of medicine
- Gain access to the latest and most innovative treatment options for your medical condition
- 24 hour access to study doctors and other highly qualified medical professionals
- Increase your knowledge and understanding about your medical condition
- Take an active role in your own health care
- Compensation for your time
Become a research participant TODAY! Click Here to Begin!!